Zero % Financing
Dentures, Partials, and Implant Dentures
Dentures made at Excel Dental Care have many benefits to conventional design.
In-house lab custom fabrication with as realistic you would like to custom built it. FREE adjustments, same day relines and repairs while you wait or go shopping till its completed.
What they are...What they do...How they are done
- Laboratory Reline is considered the best type of reline available and the longest lasting. The plastic is processed and cured in the laboratory in the same way that the plastic of the original denture is cured.
Reasons for a Denture Reline:
- • Better fit, a relined denture "stays in better"
- • A better fitting denture helps the dental ridges stay healthy
- • Helps a denture last longer
- • Helps with proper nutrition and health
What is an Immediate Denture?
An immediate denture is constructed before teeth are removed so that you will not be without any
teeth. Constructing immediate dentures involves taking impressions making copies) of your mouth before the teeth are removed. When your remaining teeth are removed the denture can be inserted immediately.Because the denture is placed over the new extraction sites it will actually prevent swelling. The denture should not be removed for 24 hours and only by the dentist the day after you receive your
new denture.Post operative visits will be required to check the extraction sites and make required adjustments to
Because the mouth will change after it heals, your dentures will need to be evaluated at 3 month intervals and will need to relined to fit the changes that have occurred in your mouth.
Valplast® is a flexible denture base resin that is ideal for partial dentures and unilateral restorations. The resin is a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic with unique physical and esthetic properties that provide unlimited design versatility and eliminates the concern about acrylic allergies. Valplast may be the preferred removable partial denture for your patient. Valplast’s key benefits are:
- Esthetics — pink shades that allow your patient’s natural tissue tone to appear through the material.
- Comfort — thin, lightweight and flexible.
- Retention — flexes into a retentive position, below the undercut.
- Strength — clinically unbreakable, more durable than acrylic.
- Ease — no tooth or tissue preparation is required so you can offer patients a conservative and pain-free solution.
- Hygienic — will not absorb stains or odors.
Millions of people have already discovered the exceptional benefits that Valplast can bring to their appearance and confidence, making Valplast something to really smile about.
Excel Dental Care 3980 Glenfeliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90039 323-663-2050